Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Better weather... better shoots!!!





Hey Y'all

Cara and I are wrapping up the year with a great number of Commercial work, Senior Grad's and 17 weddings yet. (Phew!) Shooting outside has been a little wearing on us and my last shoot was at Oakview Plantation and was glad to see it a little cooler than the past few months.

Albeit the weather has cooled down and yes, while we noticed during our processing (backlogged) we have noticed how much more relaxed our brides and couples are when the weather hovers around the 75-80 degree range. Now, humidity is a whole different story!

Before the busy but long Labor day weekend spun under way I had the pleasure of shooting Mary Andrew's Bridal session. Mary and Her Fiance Geoffrey Hamrick have there ceremony coming up on September 13th at Forest Hills Baptist Church and we look forward to meeting all their family and friends.

The Image you see above I gave a VERY warmed late season look too. If you click the image you might be able to see the textures and a little more detail. It was the only and I mean ONLY image of the year I actually played around with to reflect my thoughts and not the clients so it was fun to play a little.

I appreciated the almost breaking fall weather during our shoot and Look forward to their day being just as nice.

-Here's to cold weather and Hot Chocolate. ;)

-team f8

No comments: