Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ashley and Eddie's Wedding Film


Ashley + Eddie from f8 in motion on Vimeo.


I just wanted to share this on our blog as this wedding really held an emotional place for me as an artist and a photographer. Jonathan's gorgeous and emotive film trailer really brought all of that back for me. I have watched it several times and it has me tearing up each time as many of his wedding films do. But this one was special to me. First of all, I loved the couple, but we feel a close connection to all of our clients. How can you not when you are photographing something so intimate? But what felt so special was how "deep" the family roots ran with this family. Ashley and Eddie had a strong support system in their marriage before it had begun. The wedding and reception were held at her childhood home. I thought it was so cute that her room was kept the same and that was the place that she was to put on her wedding dress. And the lawn where she played as a child, would be the spot where she would pledge her love and devotion to her best friend. It was truly beautiful. Not only that, but to have Eddie's grandfather marry the couple was lovely. I just feel honored to have been witness to so much love and family history. Thank you Ashley and Eddie for having Jonathan and I be a part of your day. We look forward to photographing your pretty babies someday.

Wedding season is about to begin!
Stay tuned,
Cara

No comments: