Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Next Chapter For Tia and Chad



Five years ago this April, Tia and Chad were married and Jonathan and I had the good fortune to photograph their big day. I think back fondly on their wedding and remember how much FUN we had that day! There was really something special about them, their family, their friends and the extreme bond between all of them. After their wedding, we just became friends. I can't even tell you the first time that we went out as couples, but the connection that we had with them through the process of their wedding just extended into our private social circles. That's why when Chad called Jonathan to tell him that they were expecting a baby this Summer, we were truly elated for them. The love between the two of them is palpable and I can't wait to see them as parents to this little boy, affectionately known as "Pineapple".

This shoot was special for me. It was just Tia and I and there was something magical about that. I loved capturing her on her wedding day and it was neat to capture the start of this next chapter. It is moments like this where I think to myself, "This is what it is all about. THIS is why I love my job."

I can't wait to take "Pineapple's" first baby portraits!!!

Tia and Chad, we love you!!!







No comments: