Friday, May 10, 2013

Erin + Sean Downtown Raleigh Engagement


I have to say that this couple is HOT and I had so much fun photographing them last week. It was a super cloudy and windy day, which we were afraid that we would have to reschedule because of the weather. Turns out that it was just a perfect session and we were done right before the bottom dropped out. I love their edgy flare and the colors of their attire plus the backdrop just really fit well together just as much as Erin and Sean do! Typically I like to capture vibrant colors with beautiful lighting, but you will notice that some of the images from the session I used an effect on the photos that just fit the scene and their style.

We can't wait to be a part of their big day on 6.1.13!!!

Check out some more images!!








No comments: