Tuesday, March 4, 2014

f8 Photo Studios Best of The Knot Hall of Famer!!


I have to say that I am a terrible blogger. Great at customer service but I need to work on keeping up an active blog. I enjoy writing and I love my business so I need to bite the bullet and settle to make that New Year's Resolution a priority. I do have to say that being inducted into The Knot Hall of Fame is definitely blog-worthy! We were so excited to receive the news in January as we are among a small percentage of wedding vendors that received this award this year. What a wonderful treat to receive to mark my 10th year shooting weddings!!!

As usual, thanks so much for the support of my clients and vendors. I couldn't do what I enjoy so much without you!!

I promise to be a better blogger. :)
Cara

No comments: